Are you looking to shed those extra pounds? Trying to figure out the perfect diet plan for weight loss? Look no further than your own plate. What you eat plays a crucial role in your weight loss journey. In fact, consuming foods that increase metabolism and burn fat can significantly boost your progress. Having said that, going on a sudden calorie deficit or giving up on the luxuries of life won’t really be a long-lasting approach and hence would be less effective. So, we have curated the perfect diet plan for weight loss that will help you realise your goals in a healthy yet enjoyable manner.
Governing Factors that Affect your Metabolism
Your metabolism is the rate at which your body burns calories to produce energy. Some of the factors that affect your metabolism are age, sex, muscle mass, and genetics. As you age, your metabolism naturally slows down, which can lead to weight gain.
Did you know that men generally have a higher metabolism rate than women? That’s true because of the higher muscle mass that men have compared to women. Genetics also play a role in determining your metabolism rate.
Having said that, you can always incorporate certain seamless add-ons to your lifestyle that will improve your metabolism rate and eventually burn fat faster. We will discuss in detail some foods that increase metabolism and burn fat faster in the sections that follow.
Well, unfortunately, we don’t have a magic trick up our sleeves and you will also have to be consistent in your weight training, and cardio while consuming a healthy diet to see visible changes.
Now, coming back to the discussion at hand, let’s understand the relation between metabolism rate and fat burn, and while we are at it, we will also discuss some ways to increase metabolism and tips to reduce fat.
Relation between Metabolism Rate and Fat Burn
Your metabolism rate directly affects how much fat you burn. A high metabolism rate means that your body is burning calories quickly, which can lead to weight loss. On the other hand, a slow metabolism rate can lead to weight gain as your body is not burning calories as efficiently.
So, then how to reduce body weight through food? Easy, you load your diet with healthy alternative foods that increase metabolism and burn fat. Of course, you will have to complement your diet with a proper and consistent workout regime to see effective results or at least include some sort of physical activity and a strict “no-to-junk-food” policy.
Wondering what are these foods that increase metabolism and burn fat naturally? You would be surprised to know that you had most of these right inside your home all this while.
Food for High Metabolism- Nutrition Supplements to Get your Gut Going
There are several easily procurable foods that increase metabolism and burn fat. Some of the best food supplements to get your gut going include:
Green Tea: Green tea contains catechins that help boost your metabolism and promote weight loss.
Chili Peppers: Chili peppers contain capsaicin, which can help increase your metabolism and reduce cravings.
Talking about keeping cravings in check, if you are not a big fan of chilli peppers try out The Co Being’s Burn Fit capsule which contains the goodness of green tea, black pepper, turmeric and green coffee, in addition to the ingredient Garcinia Cambogia that helps reduce cravings and lowers appetite. (2 capsules per day shall do the trick)Source
Lean Protein: Lean proteins like chicken, turkey, and fish are some of the best food for high metabolism and can support your weight loss goals. If you prefer another alternative to meat, you could go for legumes, soyabean, sprouts, and cottage cheese instead.
Whole Grains: Consuming whole grains like brown rice and quinoa is a great way to increase metabolism and faecal energy losses as compared to consuming refined grains.Source
- Water: Drinking plenty of water is another great way to increase metabolism and aid in weight loss. According to research, drinking water can induce thermogenesis which results in an increased metabolic rate and expenditure of energy.Source
Now that we have learnt about the various foods that increase metabolism and burn fat at a higher rate, let us see how we can incorporate our learnings in a simple meal plan to lose weight.
Fat Burn Diet- Simple Meal Plan to Lose Weight
Here's a simple weight loss food plan to help you meet your fitness goals:
- Breakfast: Have 20 ml or four teaspoons of Apploe potion, which is a potent apple cider vinegar on empty stomach. Apple cider vinegar has multiple health benefits like bolstered immunity, and improved digestion. It also helps in weight management.
After 20 minutes, have some scrambled eggs with whole-grain toast and avocado. Take 1 cup of green tea. You can replace the scrambled eggs with a sprout/coleslaw filling for your toast.
- Snack: Snack cravings are the strongest demons of your healthy weight loss plan. If you are hungry, have some Greek yoghourt with berries and almonds. These are healthier alternatives to your regular chip snacking. Well, if you are wondering how to stop craving junk food, we have a fix for that as well.
Our Burn fit capsules when taken twice a day for about 2-3 months can help you control your craving for junk food and keep you aligned with your diet.
- Lunch: For lunch, you can have something slightly heavier compared to breakfast so that your cravings are in check while you procure sufficient fuel to power you through the rest of the day. Grilled chicken breast with roasted vegetables, chilli peppers and quinoa shall do the trick.
- Snack: Apple slices with a scoop of almond butter could calm down your hunger qualms if you fail to consume our burn fit capsule for food cravings.
- Dinner: Have a light dinner loaded with lean protein- baked salmon with sweet potato and steamed broccoli. You can replace the salmon dish with a soyabean curry or cottage cheese as well.
- Dessert: Have some dark chocolate cubes with raspberries and that’s a wrap!
Let’s quickly go through whatever we learnt about our metabolism rate and its impact on our body, health supplements and specific foods that increase metabolism and burn fat and how we can apply all of this learning through a simple meal plan to lose fat.
“Psst- in case you are looking, we can help you with a proper gym diet and some additional information on the components of a well-balanced diet.”
Incorporating foods that increase metabolism and burn fat can provide significant support to your weight loss journey. Some of the best food supplements to get your gut going include green tea, chilli peppers, lean protein, whole grains, and water. Following a simple meal plan can also help you lose weight. Remember, making small changes to your diet and lifestyle can go a long way in achieving a healthy weight loss. Tips to reduce fat also include getting regular exercise, getting enough sleep, and avoiding junk food cravings. We also talked about how to stop craving junk food and what healthy snack options could calm down hunger qualms. By following these tips, you can successfully reduce your body weight and achieve a healthy weight loss.